Friday, June 29, 2007

Playing Catch-Up

There is a long list sitting on my desk of blog topics that I have been meaning to write about, but every time I sit down to write...I feel as though there is not enough energy or poetry to do the posting justice and so the topics sit patiently waiting like eggs being hatched.

In the past few weeks, I have...
...performed the neurological exam on real patients
...planned and executed an MSP lesson on antipsychotic medications
...eaten lots of good food at a secret hole-in-the-wall Japanese restaurant, etc.
...studied for the BMB final
...lost my position as VP of the informal Slacker's Club for being a gunner :)
...finished my first year of medical school at UCSF!
...played Guitar Hero for the first time and loved it
...gotten really really drunk from wine at a class party
...rolled out of bed and visited Napa Valley with friends the next morning
...discovered the Moraga steps in Inner Sunset
...started my summer project at Stanford and getting reacquainted with life at the Farm
...played darts last night at Yancy's and met some new first-year medical students

No comments: